istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

Lash

Lash - L.G. Castillo *I received an ARC copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*First of all, I'd like to say that 3 stars isn't bad. I liked this book, but it's just not really my cup of tea. I should've known... Me and books with angels normally don't fit together. There are some exceptions (like Angelfall by Susan Ee) but usually it's not my thing. But the reason this one gets three stars is because I liked the story and the writing and the characters, but it just wasn't my thing. That happens, right? This is love story between an Angel and a human. (Yes I know it's not really original, but who cares?) And I liked it. The story is good, the characters are likeable and the writing was also very good. I know I said that already, I'm sorry. xD I would recommend this for fans of the Angel-genre. Those who don't like that type of books, shouldn't read it because the chances are you won't like it. So there you go, that's my opinion. Rather short, I know but it's all I have to say for now. =)