istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

Changed (The Hunters, #1) - Rose J. Bell *I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.* This review will also be on my blog this weekend, along with a giveaway! So check it out at Istyria book blog--------------Jep, 3 stars. That's right. That's a pretty high rating for an angel book coming from me. But then again, this is not an ordinary angel book. And still I missed something in it. I think I, as always, expected more.So this is the story of Rosa. She is a hunter, a pretty good one actually. I liked her. She was a cool main character. I liked Jason and I liked the two of them together. Now, I don't exactly know what I missed in this book... Maybe I wanted a little more action? Maybe it's the end that disappointed me? I don't know. I only know that there was something missing in this book. The writing was okay. Pretty good, but not great either. The book overall was pretty average. Maybe it just isn't my thing. If you're a fan of angel books, you'll most likely like this book too. If not, you might not like this one, but then again, this is just my opinion.