istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

Fateful Eyes: Volume 1: The Puzzle and the Journey - Panos Nomikos Please check this review out on my blog that day. There's a huge giveaway part of the blog tour! You'll want to participate in that.3.5 starsThis book was surprisingly good. I liked the story and the characters and the mystery in all of it. But there was something about this book that I didn't connect too. I couldn't focus on it for very long which is why it took me longer then normal to read it. Maybe it's the writing? It was good, don't get me wrong, but it was a little odd sometimes. It didn't read fast enough. Partially because the author writes everything full out. Instead of I'm not, he writes I am not... and for me, it's not something I'm used to, so it's a little frustrating at times. But that doesn't have anything to do with the authors. It's just how he writes.Nonetheless, this was a good book and I still have questions. But those will be answered in the next book. So yes, I will be reading that one! I even look forward to it.So good job Panos! And don't forget 3.5 stars, isn't bad at all!