istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

Souls of the Stones Omnibus - Kelly  Walker Rating is for the omnibus, all three books together.*I received a free ARC copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley for review. Thanks!*So an omnibus... Never reviewed one before, so I'm glad I liked this one! At some points it felt like 1 really long book, which is good. It flowed nicely from one book to the next and that's very awesome in a book. I hate it when it just jumps from one thing to another and this book didn't do that. The writing was good, although sometimes a bit simplistic than I'm used to in this genre, but that's okay. There's great character developement, they all grow throughout the series and that's awesome. The magic in this book was really cool and the world building was very well done. The romance in this book was sweet and emotional and it really fit into the story without taking it over to much. If you're a fan of this genre, I really recommend these books. They are written good and the story's great. =)Yeah, I know this is a short review, but I can't talk much about it without spoilers since I'm reviewing three books at once. Just read it, okay?