istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

A Killler's Field - Susan Elizabeth Alvis *I received a free copy of this book from Paranormal Cravings Blog Tours in exchange for an honest review as part of the blog tour.*Check this review out on my blog tomorrow. You can win a copy of this book!A Killer's Field is a very well written, well researched and overall good book. I got through it pretty fast because it's pretty short but that doesn't make it less good. I really enjoyed it and it was scary at times.I immediately saw Susan did her research on this one and that's very good. Especially when you write about a subject like this one. I liked the characters too. I did think Kristen was a bit stupid when she agreed to come with them just to please a boy. So take that as a lesson from this book. Never give in to your boyfriend when he asks you to come somewhere when you don't want to. Especially if it's the place where people were killed. Just say no. I don't have a lot to say at the moment about this one. It was pretty short, so it's a short review too. I recommend this book to people that love horror or thrillers and just want a good short story to read.