istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

Oath of Servitude (The Punishment Sequence) - C.E.  Wilson This was such a cool book! Seriously! And very very original. There better be a sequel to this!This story is about a pixi and a human. Cailin and Teague (I think that's how it's spelled). At first I had my doubts. I thought a story about pixies would be childish, but it's not. It's really not. I love the characters. I love how different Cailin is from the others of her clan. She really is a cool person. Teague has gone through a lot and he's kind of a douchebag at the beginning, but that changes because of Cailin. Their growing friendship was really cute. The entire story was. Cool and cute at the same time. And I still don't know what Teague and Owen really are. So, I'll be waiting for the sequel.The writing is also really good. I couldn't put this book down and that's not an easy thing to accomplish with me. So thumbs up C.E. Wilson! Oh and I really love the cover! The girl really looks like a pixie and what I imagine Cailin would look like! :D If you love these kind of stories, I would definitely recommend it, because you'll probably love this one. If you don't, you should give it a shot anyway.