istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

Spirit

Spirit - Brigid Kemmerer I loved this book! This series just gets better and better and I like it. The first day you meet, you are friends. The next, you are brothers.So this is the third book in the Elementals series and this book is Hunters story. He has been through a lot in his life and felt really bad for him. There's a lot of action in this book, I think more then in the first two books. Yeah there's some romance in this one too, but for some reason, I didn't really care for it. It was fun seeing the Merricks again, I love them. And while she shares Hunter's story, she also sets up for the next book in the series, which I think is very cool. I can't wait to see what happens next! Again I admit, this series hits my weak spot. Elemental powers and all that. What's even better is that this book gets it right and the writing is great. I didn't write a full review for Spark and this is a pretty short one, I know. I forgot to take notes. That's how much I like this book. I just forget to take notes for my review. Tss.