istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

Slammed (Slammed, #1)

Slammed (Slammed, #1) - Colleen Hoover This book. This book got to me on a very personal level. I lost my grandma to lung cancer years ago. She wasn't just my grandma, but like a second mother. She meant everything to me. She even saved my life, literally. A lot. Even when she wasn't with me anymore. This book made me cry because of her again. I still miss her so damn much and this book just got all the sadness out of me. It even made me look at my tattoo differently. I have the letter N tattooed on my wrist. It now has three meanings. Nelly (the name of my grandmother) Never give up & Never regret. The word I used the most while reading, was 'damn'. Seriously. The poetry was just... mesmerizing. The story, the characters, everything was just so unbelievably beautiful. I love it, I really do. What else do I have to say? For now, this is it. Never regret.I'll leave you for now with a special quote. The last words my dear, wise grandma told me. The words I made my motto. Never give up on your happy ending.A little bit of wisdom is all you get. Never regret and never give up.