istyriabookblog

Istyria book blog

B's World of Enchanted Books

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)

Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn *I received a free ecopy of this book from the publisher via Edelweiss for review.*I'm just... speechless right now. This book was so beautiful and emotional and Jennifer is a writing goddess!Avery needed to get away from home where everyone hates her and calls her a lying whore. So she leaves and goes to West Virginia. Nobody knows her and her past. There she meets the hot Cam on her first day of college and it seems that she's not the only one who's hiding something from the past...To be honest, I've only read one other book by Jennifer so far, but I loved that one, so I figured I'd give this one a try too since there are so many great reviews of it. And I was happy I did. The story, the writing, the characters, ... It all just fits. I loved every part of it and I really cannot wait to read more of her. She's brilliant and awesome. I love you Jennifer.Now Avery. She's so great. She's strong emotionally. After so much shit in her life, you'd expect her to crawl into a corner and cry, but she doesn't. So I admire her for that. For getting up each time someone pushes you down. Not an easy thing to do. She's also a very realistic and relatable character. And she can inspire people who don't have an easy either!Cam... God, he's so... OMG. I just... Okay.This book has everything a good New Adult Contemporary should have. Great writing, amazing characters, romance, drama, heartbreak,... So awesome. Again Jennifer, you're a writing goddess. I bow to you.